Fairfield County Personal Protection Strategy Attorney

Personal Protection Strategy Lawyer serving Greenwich, Stamford, Darien, Westport, Fairfield, Trumbull, New Haven and Milford

To ensure control of your hard-earned wealth while you are alive and should you become incapacitated, a number of personal protection matters must be addressed. If you become incapacitated, you want someone you can manage your financial affairs as well as take care of you personally. You also want to make your intentions known to doctors about what to do medically if you are in seriously ill. You may want your loved ones who are not making the decisions to know what is going on. For assistance in these matters, contact a Fairfield County estate planning attorney who can help you put together a comprehensive personal protection strategy.

Personal Protection Strategy Documents:

  • Durable Power of Attorney : You can give authority to another person to act for you if you become incapacitated. This can be general covering all aspects of your life or just one aspect of your life.
  • Power of Attorney for Healthcare/Appointment of Healthcare Representative : You authorize a trusted person to make healthcare decisions for you when you are unable to do so.
  • Living Will or Advanced Health Care Instructions : These documents provide a means to tell your doctors how you are to be medically treated once you become incapacitated.
  • HIPAA Authorization : If you desire additional family members or loved ones beyond your healthcare representative to have access to medical information when you become incapacitated these documents can provide such access.

Personal Protection Strategy Lawyer in Connecticut

At Massih Law, LLC, I provide assistance to clients seeking personal protection in throughout Fairfield County and New Haven County including Greenwich, Stamford, Darien, Westport, Fairfield, Trumbull, New Haven and Milford. I can prepare your personal protection strategies to deal with incapacity, to give directives to doctors for in cases of serious illness or injury, and to ensure the people you want informed are in the know.

Contact an estate planning attorney at the firm for a confidential consultation about personal protection strategies.